Individual Therapy Fees
Insurance benefits are not billed by Dynamic Minds Wellness at this time. If you are interested in using your insurance benfits for services, please contact your health insurance provider to inquire if they provide reimbursement for out-of-network services.
Initial Phone Call15-minutes
- Initial consultation by phone to determine if working together will fit your needs.
New Client Session75-minutes
- If you are a new client, the first session will be 75-minutes in order to have time to complete a thorough assessment and review treatment policies.
- Once you have completed your initial assessment appointment, we will meet for 45-minute sessions. (frequency of sessions will be determined on an individual basis)
Appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance or the full session cost will be charged.
Does Dynamic Minds Wellness accept insurance?
We do not bill directly to insurance providers at this time. Therapy is an investment, and we value your time, our time, and the services we have to offer for which we charge accordingly. Many health insurance providers will reimburse clients for out-of-network services, please see below for additional information on using out-of-network benefits.
Why not use insurance benefits?
Some advantages to not utilizing insurance benefits are:
– More control over your records and personal treatment information as that is not given to your insurance company.
– Your care is not dictated by the insurance company but through our collaborative work in identifying your goals and preferences.
– No diagnosis label will be attached to your medical record. In addition, not all individuals who seek out therapy meet the criteria for a clinical diagnosis needed for insurance billing, however can greatly benefit from the processing and skills gained through therapy.
Out-of-Network Insurance Benefits
If you have an insurance plan that accepts out-of-network providers, you may be eligible to receive reimbursment for some or all of you treatment expenses.
Should you choose to use this benefit, please contact your insurance provider in advance as it is important you are fully informed about your specific policy.
Some questions to ask your insurance provider regarding benefits coverage:
– Are mental health benefits included?
– How many sessions per year are covered?
– What percent of out-of-network mental health services are covered?
– Do you have an out-of-network deductible?
– Do you have an out-of-network maximum?
– How are claims submitted for reimbursement?
Does Dynamic Minds Wellness provide documentation for reimbursement?
A “Superbill” (monthly statement detailing services) can be provided upon request for you to submit to your insurance provider. We are not able to directly submit reimbursment paperwork to your insurance provider.
Sliding Scale Fee Services
Dynamic Minds Wellness provides a limited number of sliding scale appointments through Open Path Collective.
If you are unable to cover the costs for services and are interested in sliding scale fee services, please contact me via the Open Path Collective website.
No Surprise Bills - Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
If you are interested in services, please contact us either through the client portal (click here) or by the phone number listed. Please note that any email communications are not HIPPA secure.
Mill Creek, WA
Telehealth services available throughout Washington State.
Mon: 10am – 6:30pm
Thurs: 10am – 6:30pm